By registering below you are confirming attendance to the PPG event you have selected.
We look forward to meeting you.
Join others in your local community for a Patient Participation Group
We would love you to attend our quarterly Patient Participation Group (PPG) meetings with staff and clinicians from your practice. Just register on the left, for any upcoming event from your practice.
We aim to meet with our patients every 3 months on the fourth Monday (SVS) Tuesday (CRH) Wednesday (E7H and CMC) of February, May, August and November each year.
What does a Patient Participation Group do?
In practice, PPGs can play a number of roles, including:
1. Advising the practice on the patient perspective
2. Organising health promotion events
3. Communicating with the wider patient body
4. Running volunteer services and support groups to meet local needs
5. Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice (and their carers)
6. Influencing the practice or the wider NHS to improve commissioning
7. Fundraising to improve the services provided by the practice
Please come and join us in developing patient services in Newham.
Your support is a critical part of helping us to help you.